1. The Hirer agrees that the Hirer will not be entitled to a refund under any circumstances once they accept these terms by utilizing the ‘Lock and Go’ facility.
2. The Hirer agrees that each Hirer will set his/her own access code and this individual access code is for the individual use of the Hirer only.
3. The Hirer agrees for his or her photograph to be taken at the time of issuance of the locker to the Hirer by Lock and Go to allow for later proof of identity.
4. If the Hirer forgets his/her individual access code, Lock and Go will only provide access to the Locker to the Hirer upon satisfactory verification of Identity being provided to Lock and Go as required by Condition 3.
5. The Hirer must not store or keep in the Locker any illegal, dangerous or objectionable substances, including narcotics, substances liable to sudden explosion, inflammation or ignition and the Hirer accepts sole responsibility for all items stored in the locker.
6. Lock and Go may destroy, remove or surrender to authorities all stored items that are mentioned in Condition 5 without liability to the Hirer.
7. The Hirer expressly agrees to store items in the Locker and to enter and use the Lock and Go facility at the Hirer’s own risk.
8. Before using the locker, the Hirer must ensure the locker is empty and clean and operates correctly (including door operation, lock operation and all supplied articles). The Hirer must hand any items found in the locker to the supervisor.
9. The Hirer must collect items stored in the locker during the indicated opening times and prior to the time limit for which custody has been agreed.
10. The Hirer will incur a fee for the next period of hire if the Hirer fails to collect his/her items within the agreed time period.
11. The Hirer covenants to release and indemnify Lock and Go and its contractors, agents and employees for the full extent permitted by law from and against any claim, action, liability or suit resulting from any accident, damage, loss (including loss of property), death or injury, arising out of or in connection with this Agreement.
12. The Hirer shall be solely responsible for collection of all items or property at the expiration of the Hire Period and the Hirer acknowledges that any items or property that are not collected by the Hirer within fourteen days after the end of the Hiring Period are abandoned and may be sold, disposed of or otherwise dealt with by Lock and Go in its sole discretion.
13. The Hirer accepts that if any items or property not collected at the expiration of the Hire Period but wishes to obtain these items or property after the Hire Period a postage and handling charge or taxi fare will be payable (at the discretion of Lock and Go) for recovery.
14. The Hirer’s entitlement to use the Locker will only become valid once all fees due have been paid in full.
15. No refunds will be offered or given when lockers are pre booked and paid for whether used or not
16. Refunds are not given due to unforeseen circumstances including cancellation of the event.
Lock and Go Liabilities
17. Lock and Go’s liability to the Hirer in any circumstance is limited to the cost of the locker hire.
18. Lock and Go may revise these Terms from time to time and any changes will be notified on the website.
The Hirer must check these terms when placing an order.